The first way you can come see us and the land is by just coming yourselves or with a group. If you are interested in coming and visiting Jerusalem (and potentially the House of Prayer) on your own schedule this year, please let us know so we can try to connect! We’d love to see you, show you where we live and work, and give any tips we can on seeing the Holy Land and encountering the Lord here.
The second way you can come see us and the land is by experiencing the All Nations Convocation Jerusalem. Our next convocation is September 15-29, 2023 for next year’s Jewish New Year (Rosh Hashanah) and the 10 Days of Awe. If you’re interested in more information about coming and visiting Israel for this event, please let us know so we can help you come!
Please look at the flyer, videos, and information below for more details about ANCJ!
message us for the password to this ANCJ23 Promo, then watch on Vimeo!
What Is ANCJ?
All Nations Convocation Jerusalem is an international festival that includes worship in over 10 languages, a 6 day prayer tour across Israel, 24/7 corporate Harp & Bowl worship and intercession during the ten days of Awe from Rosh Hashanah to Yom Kippur (the Last Days Upper Room in Jerusalem), and 20 different tracks throughout the Convocation including international young people coming to join with the young people in the land of Israel, worshipping the Lord together every evening from 10pm-12midnight, media and publishing, and many other awesome tracks.
“It was a wonderful experience of fellowship, history, and prophetic significance.”
8 areas we will focus on in proclamation, prayer, and praise for the theme “The King is Coming”:
1. The King is coming to bring the fullness of the 24/7 Harp and Bowl needed in Israel and globally to prepare the way for the King of Glory. Amos 9:11-15, Acts 15:15-17
2. The King is coming to bring the fullness of Aliyah of the Jewish people from all nations to Israel. God will bring them back not leaving any behind. Ezekiel 39:28
3. The King is coming to bring the fullness of the Isaiah 19 Highway, Egypt, Israel and Assyria worshipping God together as a blessing in the earth. Isaiah 19:19-25
4. The King is coming to bring the fullness of the Acts 1:8 King’s Great Commission of God’s people into His Kingdom to the ends of the earth, and back to Jerusalem, preparing the way for the King of Glory.
5. The King is coming to help nations become Sheep Nations and stand with Israel and transform governments to be upon the King’s shoulders to align with Israel and God’s Word. Isaiah 9:6
6. The King is coming to bring all the land God covenanted to Abraham in Genesis 15 and to establish the Millennial borders in Ezekiel 45-48 back to Israel, before or at the coming of the King of Glory.
7. The King is coming to prepare the Bride for the Bridegroom’s coming, to take her to be with Him at the marriage supper of the Lamb. Revelation 19
8. The King is coming with His bride, to put His feet on the Mount of Olives, to destroy the beast, to take up the throne of David in Jerusalem, to rule over Israel and all nations, and to unite all things in Heaven and on earth as one. Zechariah 14:4, 2 Thess. 2:8, Ephesians 1, Isaiah 9:7